1. Our publisher, Springer, has an Open Access (OA) agreement with many funders and institutions which now cover OA publishing costs for affiliated researchers.
Check if your affiliation/institution is Included here
2. Our publisher, Springer, offers APC waivers to papers whose corresponding authors are based in countries classified by the World Bank as low-income economies as of July 2021.
Check if your country is Included here
3. ESSKA supports publication of your research by making the open access publication fee affordable. We regularly offer various discounts and waivers. Please check our current offers below.
- ESSKA, in collaboration with the ON Foundation, offers two literature grants for ESSKA Members.
Allograft stem cells: does it work?
Cartilage regeneration technology that will be available in the near future
Submit your application here.
Application deadline: September 30, 2023
- Special Editor-in-Chief waivers: Apply here